Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Tuesday, March 24, 2009

14 week update

Ok so we are on week 14 already..

Ash:
Im doing well, finally this week! Im feeling better with only the occasional headache and nausea...which is amazing, i do have to say! my emotions have been running me in circles this last week. I cant seem to get a hold on them. I break down for the most abserd things. Baby's been kicking and groovin' at night in the prayer room..haha I love the environment im in, to be able to sit in the prayer room and just soak for my self and have baby fed on the worship and prayer! All i can pray for our little one is that he/she would be filled from the womb, like John the baptist, and even more. Its such a blessing!!

Baby: Lemon
Baby is the size of a Lemon, 3.5 in and about 1.5 oz. Little one is busy with thumb sucking, toe wiggling, and (not so cute but equally amazing) making urine and breathing amniotic fluid as the liver, kidneys and spleen continue to develop. Lanugo (thin, downy hair) is growing all over the body for warmth.

No comments:

Post a Comment