Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Monday, September 28, 2009

BABY IS HERE




Hey everyone, sorry i have not posted sooner, life as i know it now is crazy, (in a wonderful kinda way). As all of you already know, we met our little boy on Sept. 14th, (two weeks ago today) @ 2:23pm. He weighed 8pounds 3ounces, and was 19 and a half inches long. I will be posting my birth story later, once i have time to really sit down and write it.



Things are going wonderfully, ,and we are SO blessed and SOOO in love already with our little man. I honestly could not have asked for anything else or more, he exceeds everything i could have dreamed up. ♥

I will be posting more now that i have some time and things have calmed down a bit. Im still getting the hang of it all so be patient with me ;)

Ash*

2 comments:

  1. He is precious and I am so happy he is finally in your arms! Welcome to the world Baby Bodie!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations Ashton & Dan! I pray He teaches you more about how The Father loves you!
    Brooke

    ReplyDelete