Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Tuesday, January 27, 2009

The beginning


Well just about a week ago Dan and i found out we're having a baby! We couldn't be any happier and more excited. Our first doctor apt. is Feb. 16, and we should be able to hear the heart beat and know if the baby is healthy. I should be due abound Sept. 19, but we'll let the Dr. tell us a more exact date.

The baby is about the size of a sweet pea this week, (to the best of my knowledge of how far along i am) I have already gained weight, and definitely have grown in other areas... Its crazy how much and how quickly your body changes! I am so tired, i can barely get up during the day. I feel like im on a constant sleeping pill. As far as the morning sickness, YES, oh man do i have it. I have not hit the point of running the the bathroom yet, BUT the sick queasy flu feeling just stays around all day. I got the prenatal vitamins, which surprisingly help with the gross feeling a little bit. As you can tell im not showing at all yet, a little bit bloated and growing!
Well thats about it for now..

4 comments:

  1. I am sooo excited Ashton! Isn't amazing how fast everything changes?! And trust me, things don't go back to what they were after. You'll be a wonderful mommy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh Ashton, how exciting! I'm excited to watch the process & you fall more in love with your baby (more than you probably are already). yes, I heard the braxton hicks could come early in pregnancy, I just didn't think at 4 months! It feels like really terrible period cramps. It is your uterus tightening whenever it feels like it basically! But it's preparation! Im super thrilled for you guys! What a gift from God!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Is it sad that it made me think of you just a little?! I need to get a messenger Id from you(I hope it's not AIM still), so we can chat. Either that or get on Myspace messenger once in a while ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yay!!! I'm really excited, I'm going to be jumping off the walls until the baby is born!!!! I'm happy also to be an Aunt!!! Hope you start feeling a lot better, I'm sick right now too but it's probably not even a fourth of what your feeling. Anyway much love to u and Dj and I'll talk to u later!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete