Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Saturday, January 31, 2009

A little Scare

So this week has been slightly crazy...In between what i can and can not eat, school, the prayer room, and time with Dan, with being completely sick.
Im all honestly i have been so worried about the baby, i think im just ready to go to the doctor and know that the baby is doing ok and know how far along i am for sure. I left the prayer room ealery lastnight due to extreme nausia, with the bass and all the music pounding on my chest and stomach...yuck... Today i have had some minor slightly different cramping then normal and am worrying, i dont have really any sick feeling right now and am feeling good, which to this point is NOT normal at all!!
I guess the reason for this post is really to pray for Baby.... and to clam my mind down from losing him/her....
Thanks everyone

Ash and Baby

5 comments:

  1. The worst part about being pregnant for the first time is worrying all the time. Like seriously non-stop. I don't know how many times I called the nurses telling them I hadn't felt Aaylah kick in hours. But laying on my right side, a little food and drink and there she was again. I am sure everything is okay Ash. Not everyone has morning sickness and sometimes it ends sooner then what some say it should. Sometimes it's very hard to not listen to others because it's comforting. But most of the time it just makes you worry even more. Just listen to your body. You are in my thoughts. <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey Ashton,
    I just wanted to let you know I am praying for you. I was worried throughout our first trimester, and Ted kept reminding me, God is in control and to fear not, and to rest in Him. I know in those moments its hard to rest in him, esp with fear. But im praying for your peace of mind. Also... something practical that helped me, was NOT reading parts of the books that were frightening. I kept reading those, and freaking myself out. Anyways, I hope you are finding peace! Love, Jami

    ReplyDelete
  4. Well yeah but it's more my dad's place now I guess. But yeah, he isn't doing so well himself. So I will probably stay here until he passes also. It's a sad deal but I have got to take care of him.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hey Ashton, what did you mean when you said a girl huh? I really honestly can't remember what I said. Haha. We don't know the sex yet, if that what it's about.

    ReplyDelete